Church of Ireland, Sandford Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
1927 Window: 1
The church of the Vincentian Fathers of St. Peters' in Phibsborough has five Harry Clarke windows.This two-light window was commissioned by Canon Harvey of the Sandford Church of Ireland. It is a memorial to Rector Thomas Good B.D, late incumbent in the parish (The Irish Times: 6th January 1928). Saints Peter and Paul are depicted in this two-light window.
Photos by © Michael Cullen (for prints/sales www.irishimages.org) - Text © by Lucy Costigan
St. Peter and St. Paul