St. Joseph’s Church in Terenure, Dublin has two Harry Clarke windows: The Crucifixion (1920), and The Annunciation (1922) and The Coronation of the Virgin in Glory (1923). The crucifixion for the east window of St. Joseph’s church, Terenure was a major commission for Harry Clarke to undertake. Harry’s theme for the window was the Adoration of the Cross by Irish saints. On 23rd May, 1920, the window was consecrated and unveiled. (Bowe: 1994, p.120).A further commission for a two light window for the Lady Chapel in Terenure was received by Harry in February 1922. The left-hand light known as the Annunciation was exhibited at the Aonach Tailteann art exhibition and the Gaelic Revival festival. It won Harry first prize in the stained glass section.